If you have never used a straight razor I would recommend that you keep the razor flat against the skin and shave only the flat portion of your cheek area to begin with. Then stop and come back another day to continue. Be careful when you shave over the curved areas like your chin. Keeping the razor and blade relatively flat against your facial curves will take time and practice.
Take it slow and do not rush this shaving process and you will be fine. Remember that to shave with any straight razor takes time and lots of patience! Don’t give up…
- Genuine STAINLESS STEEL blade arm (not aluminum) with excellent balance/weight for a great shave
- Rounded exposure at the end of the blade compartment to minimize cuts
- Snap/Lock blade holder along with inserts to ensure secure blade insertion
- Accepts barbershop single edge blades or one half of a double edge blade – Comes with 100 Shark Super Stainless Half Blades
- Professional Quality for barbershop use or straight razor shaving at home
If you want more information on the Parker Shavette Razor visit Amazon here to see the availability and price.